Click on each question to get to the corresponding answers. After each person's name in the answers section there is a country code signifying where each individual is from.
Key: US-United States, CA-Canada, UK-United Kingdom, GR-Greece, ZA-South Africa, AU-Australia, FR-France
1. What is a bandog?
2. What is work?
3. What are people breeding for, and how are they proving dogs are breedable?
4. What are their expectations?
5. Should a bandog be expected to do sport?
If yes, why? If no, why?
6. Is there credibility to these posts, and
if yes, what should we do about it?
(Click above link to read answers after you click links below to read Chello and Jeff's views)
7. If a dog can't do sport, than will it
8. What are the issues with bandogs and
their failure to do sport? Are people
trying and failing, or is their a total
lack of effort or a combo of both?
9. Why is there no unity and cooperative effort in the bandog community?
10. Why a bandog and not a gsd, rottie, or mal. What's so spectacular about bandogs that sets them apart?
This discussion originated on Bandog Banter